Interior of the EQS Saloon.
Technology that leads the way: discover the digital interior of the EQS Saloon.
Exterior of the EQS Saloon.
The elegance of a coupé, the spaciousness of a saloon: discover the exterior of the EQS Saloon.
The rear of the EQS Saloon.
The wheel of the EQS Saloon.
Equipment packages in a class of their own.
From Advanced to Premium: the equipment packages build on one another and take the EQA to the next level.
Even the extended standard equipment offers increased comfort with the Progressive version including leather steering wheel and comfort seats, reversing camera and EASY-PACK tailgate.
The Advanced Package enhances the interior with features such as two bright 10.25-inch displays in the form of a Widescreen Cockpit.With the Advanced Plus Package the high-quality sound system provides a rich backdrop to the journey, whilst your smartphone is wirelessly charged.The Premium Package offers top-level equipment. It includes highlights such as the Burmester® surround sound system and the panoramic sliding sunroof. No wish is left to be desired.
Advanced package: The Advanced package adds useful extras to your EQS. Various driving assistance systems relieve your workload while driving, and MBUX augmented reality makes navigation easy with the latest technology. Another fine detail: illuminated door sill panels with "Mercedes-Benz" lettering.
Assistance package (P79)MBUX Augmented Reality navigation (U19)Stowage compartment under the centre console (5B1)Door sill panels with "Mercedes-Benz" lettering, illuminated (U25)
Advanced Plus package: With this package you experience a technological leap. As an addition to the Advanced package, it gives you all-round support when driving and parking – e.g. with the Driving Assistance Plus package. MBUX Augmented Reality navigation further simplifies the destination search. Meanwhile, thanks to DIGITAL LIGHT, your headlamps ensure brilliant illumination of the road.
Driving Assistance Plus package (P20)Parking package with 360° camera (P47)DIGITAL LIGHT (PAX)MBUX Augmented Reality navigation (U19)Stowage compartment under the centre console (5B1)Door sill panels with "Mercedes-Benz" lettering, illuminated (U25)
Premium package: This package raises your EQS Saloon to a top equipment level - in addition to the contents of the Advanced and Advanced Plus packages. For example, the panoramic sliding sunroof lets more light or a fresh breeze into the vehicle interior. The excellent sound of the Burmester® surround sound system and the practical head-up display complete the package.
Comfort and Safety
This is the level of comfort - especially for an automobile.
- What other automobile is holding the door open for you? The doors of the new EQS are not normal doors. They are comfort doors. A light touch from you is all it takes for them to open. Unless there is something in the way. As the comfort doors detect obstacles when they open: automatically.
- Unbelievable silence. And other comfort highlights. What makes the EQS from Mercedes-EQ so special is initially invisible: the specially developed electric platform. Not only does it allow for generous interior space, but in conjunction with various measures to reduce driving noise, it also makes for a special quiet. So sit back and enjoy comfort that sets new standards.
- The new EQS redefines ride comfort in exciting new ways. The new EQS is not just any car. The EQS is the vehicle that redefines ride comfort without compromise. Climb aboard and discover the new serenity and modern understanding of luxury of the future.
- Light goes digital. Trend-setting: discover digital headlamp technology in the new EQS from Mercedes-EQ. It combines the familiar functions of MULTIBEAM LED headlamps with innovative high-resolution lighting technology.
Developed from the ground up, the EQS can also redefine luxary.
EQS 580 4MATIC: power consumption in kWh/100 km (combined): 19.6 - 17.6 kWh; CO2 emissions in g/km (combined): 0.
- The drive system of the EQS. The engine of new mobility. The acceleration of a super sports car with a comfortable range - this is made possible by the newly developed drive system of the EQS with up to 470 kW total output. Vehicles with rear-wheel drive have one drivetrain, 4MATIC variants with all-wheel drive have two. The high-voltage battery is located between the front and rear axles in the vehicle floor. Thanks to new cell technologies and intelligent energy management, the EQS achieves a range of up to 470 km.
- Digital interior The new MBUX Hyperscreen. The most advanced display we have ever developed. In the new EQS, you are literally surrounded by progressive luxury. The new MBUX Hyperscreen spans the entire width of the instrument panel. Behind the elegant glass is an LCD driver display and a central media and passenger display in state-of-the-art OLED technology.